Cat Veterinary

Have Cat Questions? Ask a Cat Vet Online.

Ask a Cat Veterinarian,

WE HAVE THIS OUTDOOR CAT WHO PRETTY MUCH COMES EVERY DAY AND…

Customer Question
WE HAVE THIS OUTDOOR...

WE HAVE THIS OUTDOOR CAT WHO PRETTY MUCH COMES EVERY DAY AND THE LAST TWO DAYS HE SEEMS TO BE VERY SICK. wE BROUGHT HIM IN THIS MORNING AND HAVE HIM IN A CAT CARRIER BY THE REGISTER TO KEEP HIM WARM. hIS EYES ARE SORE AND HE SEEMS TO BE BREATHING HEAVY. hE HAS JUST BEEN LAYING IN THE CRATE AND SLEEPING. i DID PUT IN WATER. sHOULD I FEED HIM ANY FOOD OR STICK TO FLUIDS.

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. This sounds like it might be serious. I'll let the Veterinarian know what's going on ASAP. Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about the cat?

HE IS A CAT WHO CAME HERE ABOUT A YEAR AND A HALF AGO AS A YOUNGER CAT. i STARTED TO FEED HIM AND HE COMES EVERY NIGHT. WE HAVE A DOG HOUSE ON THE DECK SO HE HAS SOME PROTECTION.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Cat Veterinary
2/6/2018
Cat Veterinarian: Dr. Rachel, Cat Veterinarian replied 5 months ago
Dr. Rachel
Dr. Rachel, Cat Veterinarian

Hi, my name is***** and I would be happy to answer your question. Please give me a few minutes to review the information you have submitted.

I'm sorry to hear the cat is not feeling well. It sounds like it's pretty sick. I recommend taking it to a vet clinic for lab work and treatment.

I hesitate running up a big vet bill. He does seem to be improving tonight. He ate a litte and drank some water.
Glad to hear he seems better.

Hi there, how is the stray kitty doing? Also, if you found my services to be helpful, I would greatly appreciate a 5-star rating and if not, I would be happy to clarify or answer any further questions until you are satisfied.

I'm just following up on our conversation about your pet. How is everything going?

Radhika Sthanu