Cat Veterinary

Have Cat Questions? Ask a Cat Vet Online.

Ask a Cat Veterinarian,

Cat is scratching his neck and has lost hair on. Several…

Cat is scratching his...

Cat is scratching his neck and has lost hair on. Several spots on his rearback

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What is the cat's name and age?

Buffy about two years old

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Buffy?

He has been neutered and has had a tear in his back skin which the veterenarion put twelve stitches to close. He .has been treated at least 3 times for allergy. With shots

1/18/2018
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

I am very sorry to see that you have not received a response to your initial question before now. I just came online and found that your question had not been addressed. How is your companion at this time? Can you share a few pictures of what you're seeing? What shots have been used in the past? Were they used with success?

Can: position t

I'm afraid I cannot make a call at this time, JACustomer. Can you share a few pictures of what you're seeing? What shots have been used in the past? Were they used with success?

PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse
Phone call session started