Cat Veterinary

Have Cat Questions? Ask a Cat Vet Online.

Ask a Cat Veterinarian,

He keep throwing up his food that he generally eats aroud 5…

Customer Question
He keep throwing up...

He keep throwing up his food that he generally eats aroud 5 am every day

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. Hopefully it didn't make a mess. Did the cat eat anything unusual?

No his usual dry food and i find no hair in his vomit

Veterinarian's Assistant: What is the cat's name and age?

Spud and he's 7 yrs old

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Spud?

3 yrs ago he had surgery for crystals and he is now on Royal Caine So low food that is special for cats that had crystals

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Cat Veterinary
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/8/2018
Cat Veterinarian: Rebecca, Cat Veterinarian replied 6 months ago
Rebecca, Cat Veterinarian

Thank you for using Just Answer. My name is Rebecca; I am a veterinarian. Please give me a moment to type my answer.

I am sorry you are concerned about Spud's vomiting. He only vomits at 5 AM every day? When he vomits, how long since he ate his last meal, or is food always available?