Cat Veterinary

Have Cat Questions? Ask a Cat Vet Online.

Ask a Cat Veterinarian,

He's puked about 3 times in the last half hour, once was…

Customer Question
He's puked about 3...

He's puked about 3 times in the last half hour, once was food, the last two foamy bile. Now he's panting.

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. Hopefully it didn't make a mess. Did the cat eat anything unusual?

No, nothing but cat food that I know of.

Veterinarian's Assistant: OK. The Expert will know what to do. What is the cat's name?

Cozy. He's throwing up bile again.

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about the cat?

He's been fine otherwise

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Cat Veterinary
1/8/2018
Cat Veterinarian: Sarah Snow,
 replied 6 months ago
Sarah Snow

I am Dr. Snow, and I can try and help you with Cozy. Poor baby - so hes thrown up 4 times now? Does he go outside or is he inside only?

Inside cat only
Cat Veterinarian: Sarah Snow,
 replied 6 months ago

Ok, and I see he hasn't eaten anything unusual that you know of. Is he one to chew on toys or string or anything?

Tell me about his breathing - is he still panting?