Cat Veterinary

Have Cat Questions? Ask a Cat Vet Online.

Ask a Cat Veterinarian,

Sorry, I lost my conversation about my cat. She is almost 15…

Customer Question
Sorry, I lost my...

Sorry, I lost my conversation about my cat

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What is wrong with your cat?

She is almost 15 and sick, we try to take her to wet, but she runs a way and does not get into cat carriage.

Veterinarian's Assistant: Where does your cat seem to hurt?

She is vomiting and does not eat for a few days, but drinks water.

Veterinarian's Assistant: OK. No obvious pain. Hopefully it didn't make a mess. Did your cat eat anything unusual?

No, maybe just a little bit of row Chechen breast, she love it

Veterinarian's Assistant: OK. The Expert will know what to do. What is the cat's name?

Her name is*****: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Katya?

She does not cried , smelles fod and go a way...

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Cat Veterinary
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
1/8/2018
Cat Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 7 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

I am very sorry to see that none of our other Experts have reached out to you before now. I just came online and found that your question had not been addressed. How is your companion at this time?