Cat Veterinary

Have Cat Questions? Ask a Cat Vet Online.

Ask a Cat Veterinarian,

Cat Veterinary

Feral cat very sick. Has been previously trapped for being…

Customer Question
Feral cat very sick...

Feral cat very sick . Has been previously trapped for being spayed will not no matter what I try go near carrier or trap .

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What seems to be the problem with the cat?

Severe upper respitory problem difficulty breathing ruuny eyes and nose .now mouth is bleeding.

Veterinarian's Assistant: The Expert will know what to do about this bleeding. I'll connect you ASAP. Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about the cat?

It is feral. I am having a problem containing it for vet visit

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Cat Veterinary
1/7/2018
Cat Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 1 month ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

I am very sorry to see that none of our other Experts have reached out to you before now. I just came online and found that your question had not been addressed. How is your companion at this time? What type of traps are you currently using? Do you know if this cat is eating still? Drinking?

Dr. Gary, Cat Veterinarian