Cat Veterinary

Have Cat Questions? Ask a Cat Vet Online.

Ask a Cat Veterinarian,

He was fine and suddely he started to be lethargic his third…

Customer Question
He was fine and...

He was fine and suddely he started to be lethargic his third eyelid is half way out...He only drank water

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. Could be a lot of things that cause lethargy. The Expert will know how to help the cat. What is the cat's name?

Bluebell

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Bluebell?

He has hyperthiroidism

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Cat Veterinary
1/5/2018
Cat Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 6 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

When did Bluebell last eat normally?

What treatment, if any, is he undergoing for the hyperthyroidism?

Any vomiting or diarrhea?

Please cancel reply, I do not want to compromise with a monthly fee, even with the free trial,