Cat Veterinary

Have Cat Questions? Ask a Cat Vet Online.

Ask a Cat Veterinarian,

Cat Veterinary

My cat is acting differently ... daughter calls me at work…

Customer Question
My cat is acting...

My cat is acting differently ... daughter calls me at work said he didn't want to come to her and he growls/cries and sleeping I think I saw hes eye rolling but not sure hes sleeping now

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. Could be a lot of things that cause lethargy. The Expert will know how to help your cat. What is the cat's name and age?

Boss is hes name and hes5months I think my daughters cat

Veterinarian's Assistant: How old is Boss?

5 or 6 months

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Boss?

Smell from his butt

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Cat Veterinary
1/4/2018
Cat Veterinarian: Dr. B., Cat Veterinarian replied 1 month ago
Dr. B.
Dr. B., Cat Veterinarian

Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you today.

How long have you been seeing these signs?

Is he straining like he needs to pass urine?

Any pain when you lift his tail?

Any sores or lumps around the rectum?

If you press on his belly, any tensing, tenderness, discomfort, or pain?

Are his gums pink or white/pale? Moist or sticky?

Could he have eaten anything harmful (ie bones, toys, plants, chemicals, human meds, etc)?

Dr. Gary, Cat Veterinarian