Cat Veterinary

Connect one-on-one with a verified cat veterinarian who will answer your question

Dr. Gary, Cat Veterinarian

More related answers
All cat veterinarians are VERIFIED
Was cutting off a mat and got some skin. Bandit 18
Dr. Peter
Dr. Peter, Doctors Degree
Was cutting off a mat and got some skin JA: I'll do all I can to help. Is the cat bleeding a lot? Customer: no JA: Phew. What is the cat's name and age? Customer: bandit 18 JA: Is there anything else … read more
My cat just came in with a cut under his front right armpit.
Dr. Kara
Dr. Kara, Doctoral Degree
My cat just came in with a cut under his front right armpit. It isn't bleeding but his fur spread apart at least an inch … read more
I adopted a feral cat after it was bitten by a dog. It's
Dr. Gary, Cat Veterinarian
I adopted a feral cat after it was bitten by a dog. It's face was badly injured. It received a Convenia injection and healed except for a lump of skin on the forehead. This lump keeps breaking open an… read more
my cat is licking my other cat's face so badly its bleeding.
Dr. Joey
Dr. Joey, Veterinarian
my cat is licking my other cat's face so badly its bleeding. Is there a way to bandage the wound until it heals? The wound is right under his eye.… read more
Have feral cat with bandaged leg (Leg wound stitched up yesterday).
Dr. B.
Dr. B., Veterinary Degree (BVMS)
Have feral cat with bandaged leg (Leg wound stitched up yesterday). Tonight noticed paw swollen. Supposed to have the bandage removed tomorrow. But I'm worried about the swelling right now. Only optio… read more
Hi, We have had our 17week old Red Seal Point Siamese for a
Dr. B.
Dr. B., Veterinary Degree (BVMS)
Hi, We have had our 17week old Red Seal Point Siamese for a week now. Last Friday we took him to our normal vet for a check up. He said he could see some flea dirt, although the breeder said that he h… read more
Hello I am inquiring about my cat he recently got a cut on
Dr. B.
Dr. B., Veterinary Degree (BVMS)
Hello I am inquiring about my cat he recently got a cut on top of his paw and when I squeeze the top of it pus comes out what kind of treatment do you recommend he seems to be eating and moving around… read more
cat ie about 19yrs old I stepped on him hurting his back leg,,
Dr. Stacy
Dr. Stacy, Veterinarian
cat ie about 19yrs old I stepped on him hurting his back leg,, He is laying on the floor panthing and breathing very fast mouth open and moaning when he attempts to move suggestions????? Please helpXX… read more
We have 3 cats. We started with 1. She had a litter. We
Dr. B.
Dr. B., Veterinary Degree (BVMS)
We have 3 cats. We started with 1. She had a litter. We kept 1 of her kittens, a male. We had the female spayed and the male neutered. Then my daughter moved home with her spayed female cat. This was … read more
Thanksgiving day I came home to notice blood on the maine of
Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian
Thanksgiving day I came home to notice blood on the maine of my 3 year old feral cat. I wiped it -- the hair was very hard and sticky on both sides of a would that was about an inch long and 1/2 inch … read more
Hello, I noticed a very large lump on my cats neck that seemed
Denise Colgrove
Denise Colgrove, Relief veterinarian
Hello, I noticed a very large lump on my cats neck that seemed to show up overnight. He's a 14 year old indoor only cat. I planned on making an appt for him but I noticed the lump was gone...however, … read more
I have a male cat, who will be 13yrs old. He was fixed when
Dr. Elizabeth
Dr. Elizabeth, Veterinary Internist
I have a male cat, who will be 13yrs old. He was fixed when he was a kitten & has been a house cat. Just the past few months, we have caught him peeing on the rug, in the laundry basket, etc.. I dont … read more
My cat has a tear wound that stretches around his leg and is
Doctor 4 Cats
Doctor 4 Cats, Owner- Cat Hospital
My cat has a tear wound that stretches around his leg and is about 4-5cm right around his leg. He has been treated from 19 february up to now ad the skin has just started to heal in some places. The b… read more
My one year old male cat has been attacked by an older semi
Dr. Christian K.
Dr. Christian K., Veterinarian
My one year old male cat has been attacked by an older semi feral male cat about 4 hours ago. He has a noticeable patch of fur missing (0.5 cm dia) and has refused to eat or drink anything - even tuna… read more
My 5 month old Siberian kitten jumped out of my arms today;
Dr. Steve
Dr. Steve, Practicing Veterinarian
My 5 month old Siberian kitten jumped out of my arms today; he fell about 2 1/2 feet, but landed badly. He fell onto a laundry basket full of clothes - his hind end onto the basket and the rest of him… read more
cat: 15 year old..fur..his wounds and have put an ointment..sleeping
Dr. Christian K.
Dr. Christian K., Veterinarian
My 15 year old cat got caught in his flea collar and rubbed off his fur around his neck down to the skin. I have cleaned his wounds and have put an ointment on him as well as a stretch bandage around … read more
My son accidentally stepped backwards onto the cat-he seems
Dr. Scott, Veterinarian
My son accidentally stepped backwards onto the cat-he seems to favor his right back paw. He is hissing and making loud feral sounds and won't go near us. What can we do? We'll never get him in a carri… read more
cat: two eyes that appear to be infected, is there something i can put
Dr. Dave
Dr. Dave, Clinical Veterinarian
there is a feral cat that i would like to help, he has two eyes that appear to be infected, is there something i can put in his food to help him get better?… read more