Cat Veterinary

Have Cat Questions? Ask a Cat Vet Online.

Ask a Cat Veterinarian,

Cat was hurt in the door he seems really hurt imediate help.

Customer Question
Hey my cat was...

Hey my cat was hurt in the door he seems really hurt imediate help

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What is the cat's name and age?

His name is ***** ***** to sure 3-4 months

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Washington?

He just got slammed in a door and it seems his neck is sore

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Cat Veterinary
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/1/2018
Cat Veterinarian: Rebecca, Cat Veterinarian replied 7 months ago
Rebecca, Cat Veterinarian

Thank you for using Just Answer. My name is Rebecca; I am a veterinarian. Please give me a moment to type my answer.

I am so sorry to hear what happened to Washington. How long ago did this happen?

Can he eat? Can he walk? What are his symptoms since this happened?