Cat Veterinary

Have Cat Questions? Ask a Cat Vet Online.

Ask a Cat Veterinarian,

Cat Veterinary

He's vomiting bile. Not that I'm aware of. His name is

Customer Question
He's vomiting bile. Veterinarian's...

He's vomiting bile.

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. Hopefully it didn't make a mess. Did the cat eat anything unusual?

Not that I'm aware of.

Veterinarian's Assistant: What is the cat's name and age?

His name is ***** ***** he's 5 1/2.

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Dewey?

He's been healthy till now.

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Cat Veterinary
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/1/2018
Cat Veterinarian: Dr. B., Cat Veterinarian replied 1 month ago
Dr. B.
Dr. B., Cat Veterinarian

Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you with your wee one today.

How long has he had these signs?

Can he keep water down?

Are his gums pink or pale/white? Moist or sticky?

If you press on his belly, any discomfort, tenderness, or tensing?

Could he have eaten something harmful (ie bones, toys, plants, chemicals, etc)?

Any diarrhea?

Dr. Gary, Cat Veterinarian