Cat Veterinary

Have Cat Questions? Ask a Cat Vet Online.

Ask a Cat Veterinarian,

My older cat who we adopted seems to have stool that he cant…

Customer Question
My older cat who...

My older cat who we adopted seems to have stool that he cant seem to pass . He is now not eating but is drinking. He threw up last week and it had some worms in the vomit. we just wormed him a couple of months ago but we live in the country. and I have seen him mousing. what is your advise

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. Hopefully it didn't make a mess. Did the cat eat anything unusual?

Not that I know of, he eats dry food but my husband will give them, we have two, some wet food twice day and he seems to just lick that gravy.

Veterinarian's Assistant: OK. The Expert will know what to do. What is the cat's name?

Simba

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Simba?

We dont know his age he had the tip of his of his ear off so we think he might have been a ferrel He hasalways been thi n

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Cat Veterinary
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/31/2017
Cat Veterinarian: DocPaul, Veterinarian replied 3 months ago
DocPaul
DocPaul, Veterinarian

Hi

Dr. Paul Brazzell here

I can chat on the phone now

Paul

DocPaul
DocPaul
DocPaul, Veterinarian