Cat Veterinary

Have Cat Questions? Ask a Cat Vet Online.

Ask a Cat Veterinarian,

Cat Veterinary

She wee- on the floor and it contained blood, she is over 10…

Customer Question
She wee-weed on the...

She wee-weed on the floor and it contained blood, she is over 10 yrs, has gained weight ...she is indoor/outdoor, her litter box showed no signs of urine with blood...her ears were warm this morning....

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What sort of animal are we talking about?

Cat, sorry I was under the Cat Vet tab....

Veterinarian's Assistant: OK. What is the Cat's name?

Chim Chim

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about the Cat?

She has been drinking a lot of water recently however we thought it was because it has been so dry in Southern California, and we live in the Thomas Fire area.

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Cat Veterinary
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/26/2017
Cat Veterinarian: DocPaul, Veterinarian replied 1 month ago
DocPaul
DocPaul, Veterinarian

Hi

Dr. Paul Brazzell here

I would be happy to help you

Thank you for the great history

Any vomiting or diarrhea?

Still eating and drinking well?

No change in diet?

Paul

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
No change as of yesterday
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Sorry I just made an appointment with her vet for today.
Thank you ....I shall not need your service.
Dr. Gary, Cat Veterinarian