Cat Veterinary

Have Cat Questions? Ask a Cat Vet Online.

Ask a Cat Veterinarian,

Cat threw up yesterday a few times, has been lethargic and…

Customer Question
Cat threw up yesterday...

Cat threw up yesterday a few times, has been lethargic and not eating or drinking for about 36 hours. Noticed his eyes seems to roll up into corners. He just lays in one spot, we try to give him water and milk but he won't drink

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. This sounds like it might be serious. I'll let the Veterinarian know what's going on ASAP. Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about the cat?

He is an outdoor cat, but has not been in a fight has no observable injuries, his body seems stiff. We can't afford expensive medical testing

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Cat Veterinary
12/26/2017
Cat Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 7 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

I am very sorry to see that none of our other Experts have reached out to you before now. I just came online and found that your question had not been addressed. How is your companion at this time?