Cat Veterinary

Have Cat Questions? Ask a Cat Vet Online.

Ask a Cat Veterinarian,

She is pulling her fur out in clumps. it is all over the…

Customer Question
She is pulling her...

She is pulling her fur out in clumps. it is all over the floor

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What is the matter with the cat?

She is pulling her fur out. i do not know what is wrong with her.

Veterinarian's Assistant: Where does the cat seem to hurt?

She does not see to hurt at all.

Veterinarian's Assistant: OK. No obvious pain. What is the cat's name and age?

Her name is ***** ***** she is about 5 yrs. old. She lives outdoors

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Cat Veterinary
12/25/2017
Cat Veterinarian: Dr. B., Cat Veterinarian replied 6 months ago
Dr. B.
Dr. B., Cat Veterinarian

Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you with your wee one today.

How long has she had these signs?

Where on her body is she mostly targeting?

Any changes to the skin (ie pustules, pimples, sores,ulcers, dander, crusting, etc)?

When did you last treat for fleas and what product did you use?

Any diet change in the months before this started?