Cat Veterinary

Have Cat Questions? Ask a Cat Vet Online.

Ask a Cat Veterinarian,

My cat has been throwing up for the last 24 hours and is…

Customer Question
My cat has been...

My cat has been throwing up for the last 24 hours and is litargic and won't eat or play. He doesn't even want me to hold him or pet him

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. This sounds like it might be serious. I'll let the Veterinarian know what's going on ASAP. Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about your cat?

He's one and a half and is usually a very friendly cat and wants to be held and petted.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Cat Veterinary
12/25/2017
Cat Veterinarian: Scott Perry, Cat Veterinarian replied 7 months ago
Scott Perry
Scott Perry, Cat Veterinarian

Hello. My name is***** and I am a veterinarian that can answer your question. I understand your cat has been vomiting lately. I am sorry to hear about that. This can happen for many reasons. Does he have a history of vomiting or hair balls periodically or is this the first time you have observed this behavior?