Cat Veterinary

Have Cat Questions? Ask a Cat Vet Online.

Ask a Cat Veterinarian,

Cat Veterinary

Is there an online consultation and prescription service for…

Customer Question
Is there an online...

Is there an online consultation and prescription service for animals?

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What is wrong with the animal?

My dog has a bump on his lip. It looks infected, probably a cat scratch from one of the feral animals in my area

Veterinarian's Assistant: There are all sorts of infections your animal can pick up. I'll have you talk to the Veterinarian who'll sort out what is wrong and help you decide what to do about it. What is the animal's name and age?

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about your animal?

He gets regular check ups. He is otherwise very healthy

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Cat Veterinary
12/24/2017
Cat Veterinarian: Terri, Feline Healthcare Expert replied 1 month ago
Terri
Terri, Feline Healthcare Expert

Hello, My name is Terri.
It is my pleasure to assist you today!
I am reviewing your question right now and will reply in a few minutes.

Hi and merry Christmas!!

Unfortunately, only a vet that has examined a pet in person can script medication.

However. all you need to do is get raw honey at walmart and apply it several times a day,

It is a natural antibiotic that will heal the bumpin just a few days and has no side effects

You can apply raw honey to any sore or irritated areas. It is a remarkable healing agent:

http://winterparkhoney.ecrater.com/p/4865201/16-oz-melaleuca-honey-raw-unheated

http://oramanukahoney.com.au/animal_care.html

I'm just following up on our conversation about your pet. How is everything going?

purrfectkitty
Terri
Terri
Terri, Feline Healthcare Expert