Cat Veterinary

Have Cat Questions? Ask a Cat Vet Online.

Ask a Cat Veterinarian,

I asked a question a minute ago and was redirected to a

Customer Question
I asked a question...

I asked a question a minute ago and was redirected to a payment page for the service. Then our chat box completely disappeared. If you have information about Oreo's abscess from the Dr. please reply here. Thanks. Beth

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What is the cat's name and age?

Oreo - 14

Veterinarian's Assistant: What is the cat's name?

Oreo

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Oreo?

My vet says the cat has a bad abscess in his upper right gum. She said the tooth would have be extracted, but unfortunately, I can't pay the high cost - $1200-$1400. Before leaving, she prescribed him antibiotics and pain meds to stretch out over 20 days (instead of heavier doses over 10days). Nearing the end of the meds and the cat's right eye is watering like crazy and all he wants to do is sleep.

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. This sounds like it might be serious. I'll let the Veterinarian know what's going on ASAP. Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about the cat?

The cat (Oreo) is sneezing a LOT during the day too.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Cat Veterinary
12/21/2017
Cat Veterinarian: Dr. Gabby, Cat Veterinarian replied 4 months ago
Dr. Gabby
Dr. Gabby, Cat Veterinarian

Were you able to read what I posted on your original question?

Dr. Gary, Cat Veterinarian