Cat Veterinary

Have Cat Questions? Ask a Cat Vet Online.

Ask a Cat Veterinarian,

I think my cat has a uti. She smells like urine and keeps…

Customer Question
I think my cat...

I think my cat has a uti.

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What is the matter with your cat?

She smells like urine and keeps trying to use a litter box and sometime with no luck

Veterinarian's Assistant: What is the cat's name and age?

Tiger she is 18

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Tiger?

She seems to want to be right with me. Maybe more than usual

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Cat Veterinary
12/20/2017
Cat Veterinarian: Dr. Christina, Cat Veterinarian replied 8 months ago
Dr. Christina
Dr. Christina, Cat Veterinarian

Hello. My name is***** and I am a licensed veterinarian here to help answer your questions. Are you available to chat?

I am sorry to hear about your kitty. Is she passing any urine in the litter box? Even just a few drips?

but not every time. She is eating and drinking but she smells like urine
Phone call session started
I realize that she is 18. Otherwise she seems heslthy