Cat Veterinary

Have Cat Questions? Ask a Cat Vet Online.

Ask a Cat Veterinarian,

Cat Veterinary

My cat has rash on his lower belly area... it redish pink…

Customer Question
Hi my cat has...

Hi my cat has rash on his lower belly area... it redish pink and he keeps on licking it

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What is the cat's name and age?

His name is ***** ***** hes one year old

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Shilo?

Well i have five more cats at home as well... we have been fighting battle with fleas idk if its has to do with his rash

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Cat Veterinary
12/19/2017
Cat Veterinarian: Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian replied 2 months ago
Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian

You're speaking with Dr. Michael Salkin. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm currently typing up my reply. Please be patient. This may take a few minutes.

I'm sorry to hear of this with Shilo. I believe that you're describing eosinophilic dermatitis on his belly skin. Can you upload a photo(s) of it to our conversation? You can upload photos by using the paperclip or add file icon in the toolbar above your message box (if you can see those icons on your particular device) or you can use an external app such as dropbox.com/ Please check that the photo(s) is in focus prior to uploading it.

Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian