Cat Veterinary

Have Cat Questions? Ask a Cat Vet Online.

Ask a Cat Veterinarian,

Cat Veterinary

Her eyes are jumpy. Pupils bouncing. She has balance. She’s…

Customer Question
Her eyes are jumpy...

Her eyes are jumpy . Pupils bouncing. She has balance. She’s leaning and walking to to left. She 10 years old

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What sort of animal are we talking about?

Cat sorry

Veterinarian's Assistant: OK. Did the Cat have a fall?

No

Veterinarian's Assistant: The Expert will ask you more detailed questions to find out what is causing this. It might be a fracture. The Expert will know what to do. What is the Cat's name?

Foo man choo

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about the Cat?

She’s been pulling and eating a lot of fur. She’s not eating much. She’s been playing with her water more than drinking it.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Cat Veterinary
12/18/2017
Cat Veterinarian: Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian replied 2 months ago
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian

Hello. Thanks for writing in. My name is***** and I would be happy to help you. I AM NOT SET UP TO MAKE PHONE CALLS, BUT I WOULD BE HAPPY TO ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS YOU HAVE ONLINE. THE WEBSITE SENDS THE REQUESTS; NOT MYSELF. In order to give an informative and concise answer, it may take a few minutes before I respond back to you, so don't be alarmed if you don't hear back immediately. If you have not responded back in 10 minutes, it may be a longer before I can get back to you. I do have a couple more questions, though, to see if I can better assess your situation.

When you saying that her pupils are bouncing, are they moving quickly from side to side or up and down?

How long has this been going on for?

Dr. Gary, Cat Veterinarian