Cat Veterinary

Have Cat Questions? Ask a Cat Vet Online.

Ask a Cat Veterinarian,

My cat has a really stuffy nose where he is breathing out of…

Customer Question
My cat has a...

My cat has a really stuffy nose where he is breathing out of his mouth and is sneezing constantl

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What is the cat's name and age?

His name is ***** ***** he is 11

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Bowie?

He is overweight

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Cat Veterinary
I took Bowie to the vet yesterday and they gave him an antibiotic shot and told me it should last 2 weeks.
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/18/2017
Cat Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 7 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

Can you share a video of what you're seeing?