Cat Veterinary

Have Cat Questions? Ask a Cat Vet Online.

Ask a Cat Veterinarian,

She. Was a stray vet told us to worm her no food for 24 hrs.

Customer Question
She. Was a stray...

She. Was a stray vet told us to worm her no food for 24 hrs. She seemed to get better. Gave her perena kitten food that started the loose stools again.

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. There are all sorts of infestations the stray kitten can pick up. I'll have you talk to the Veterinarian who'll sort out what is wrong and help you decide what to do about it. What is the kitten's name?

Smookie

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Smookie?

She has lost weight.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Cat Veterinary
12/18/2017
Cat Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 7 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

I am very sorry to see that none of our other Experts have reached out to you before now. I just came online and found that your question had not been addressed. How is your companion at this time? Has your vet performed any bloodwork on her? A fecal analysis? Have there been any changes to the diet? New food, including a change of flavors or protein source within the same brand? New treats? Bones? Has any human food been fed? Torn up toys or trash? Stressful changes to the environment? Any vomiting?