Cat Veterinary

Have Cat Questions? Ask a Cat Vet Online.

Ask a Cat Veterinarian,

Our cat has been sick for a while went to the vet cbc normal…

Customer Question
Our cat has been...

Our cat has been sick for a while went to the vet cbc normal he is lethargic dilated pupils not grooming well he is eating and drinking but not much total personality change

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. Could be a lot of things that cause lethargy. The Expert will know how to help the cat. What is the cat's name and age?

Achilles 1 year old

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Achilles?

He seems very sick and looks like it may be serious. Vets have found nothing he goes back and forth to college with my daughter she thought he may have gotten into some cleaning stuff weeks ago

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Cat Veterinary
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/18/2017
Cat Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 4 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

I am very sorry to see that none of our other Experts have reached out to you before now. I just came online and found that your question had not been addressed. How is your companion at this time? Was any bloodwork aside from the CBC performed such as a chemistry and thyroid panel? When did he stop eating? Any vomiting or diarrhea?

Achilles will have to be euthanized he can't walk anymore we think he was poisoned. We are devistated.

I am very sorry to hear. Please let me know if I can grant you any support in this trying time.

Dr. Gary, Cat Veterinarian