Cat Veterinary

Have Cat Questions? Ask a Cat Vet Online.

Ask a Cat Veterinarian,

I’m a nurse, I have an 18 year old kitty who has hematuria.

Customer Question
I’m a nurse, I...

I’m a nurse, I have an 18 year old kitty who has hematuria. Would like to know what to put her on as she has chronic kidney disease and gets lactated ringers BID. Thank you:)

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What is the matter with the kitten?

I’m a nurse, I have an 18 year old kitty who has hematuria. Would like to know what to put her on as she has chronic kidney disease and gets lactated ringers twice weekly. Thank you:)

Veterinarian's Assistant: Where does the kitten seem to hurt?

With urination

Veterinarian's Assistant: Can you see anything that looks wrong or different?

Blood in urine, on carpet and floor.

Veterinarian's Assistant: What is the kitten's name?

Baby, not a kitten, a cat, 18 years old

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about the kitten?

CKD

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Cat Veterinary
12/17/2017
Cat Veterinarian: DocPaul, Veterinarian replied 7 months ago
DocPaul
DocPaul, Veterinarian

Good morning!

Dr. Paul Brazzell here

Are you still there?

Paul