Cat Veterinary

Have Cat Questions? Ask a Cat Vet Online.

Ask a Cat Veterinarian,

Just noticed one eye does not dilate. Is this a problem? One…

Customer Question
Just noticed one eye...

Just noticed one eye does not dilate.

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What seems to be the problem with the cat?

Is this a problem? One eye does not dilate.

Veterinarian's Assistant: Where does the cat seem to hurt?

No pain

Veterinarian's Assistant: What is the cat's name and age?

Name is: TOBY. Age is approx. 11 years old

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about :?

Not that I'm aware of.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Cat Veterinary
12/14/2017
Cat Veterinarian: Dr. Gabby, Cat Veterinarian replied 7 months ago
Dr. Gabby
Dr. Gabby, Cat Veterinarian

Hello. My name is***** am happy to help you with your question. Give me just a moment to respond and type.

Is he acting any differently? Did you just notice the small pupil today? Does he go outside or is there a possibility he had some trauma to his head or neck?