Cat Veterinary

Have Cat Questions? Ask a Cat Vet Online.

Ask a Cat Veterinarian,

17 year old deaf cat. Sorry, hit return. He has not eaten in…

Customer Question
17 year old white...

17 year old white deaf cat.

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What seems to be the problem with the cat?

Sorry, hit return. He has not eaten in 30 hrs. Still going to litter box to pee. That is it no other activity. None of the usual behavior. Just sleeping.

Veterinarian's Assistant: The Expert will know if the cat will be able to digest that. What is the cat's name?

Luke

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Luke?

He was walking around this morning about 9am but since then only twice to the litter box. Not drinking either.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Cat Veterinary
Luke just went to litter box. Peed. On way back to living room he had to stop and rest. Looked like he would just fall over. This happened so fast. Indoor cat. Maybe something happened during the night. We will bring to vet in morning. Is there anything you can advise?
12/14/2017
Cat Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 8 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

I am very sorry to see that none of our other Experts have reached out to you before now. I just came online and found that your question had not been addressed. How is your companion at this time?

Seriously? We are Hoping he makes it till morning. No change.
I expected an answer immediately. In my desire to get a n answer I did not read fine print. Was not aware of additional charge.
At this point forget it.
I am not happy with the no response and frankly this seems more like a scam then a help.