Cat Veterinary

Have Cat Questions? Ask a Cat Vet Online.

Ask a Cat Veterinarian,

He went out and got back a couple of hours later, making…

Customer Question
He went out and...

He went out and got back a couple of hours later, making this noise as if he is in pain

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What is the cat's name and age?

His name is ***** ***** he is 3 years old, he has been throwing up white, green and yellow

Veterinarian's Assistant: Hopefully it didn't make a mess. Did Principito eat anything unusual?

He was fine until he got back from outside, he came in dragging his body , has no difficulty walking but he cries out every now and then like if he is in pain this happen monday night

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Cat Veterinary
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/13/2017
Cat Veterinarian: Dr. Meghan Denney, Cat Veterinarian replied 7 months ago
Dr. Meghan Denney
Dr. Meghan Denney, Cat Veterinarian

Hi, I am Dr. Denney. I am currently reviewing your post now. Please give me a few minutes to type my response. Thank you for trusting us with your question. This service is used for general information only and is no substitute for a veterinarian-patient relationship by examination.

He is dragging his legs???

He may have been hit by a car. I need to recommend that you get him seen immediately by your regular veterinarian ASAP.

The longer internal injuries are allowed to go unchecked and un treated the harder time we will have saving him if he was injured by a car or by other blunt force trauma

Please the best advice i can give to you is that this is most likely an emergency and he needs to be evaluated by a veterinarian.