Cat Veterinary

Have Cat Questions? Ask a Cat Vet Online.

Ask a Cat Veterinarian,

We just got a two kittens - i'm told they are two months old…

Customer Question
We just got a...

We just got a two kittens - i'm told they are two months old and have always lived in a barn - which is perfect for me, because i want them to catch mice in my basement they are darling kittens - great personalities, not afraid of people, my question is,

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What is wrong with the kitten?

One of the kittens has something protruding into (out of? but not through the skin) his belly - it feels like a bone he's very happy and energetic, eats well,

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about the kitten?

This is all i know we've only had them a couple of days male and female - so will be getting them fixed

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Cat Veterinary
12/13/2017
Cat Veterinarian: Dr. Schmidt, Cat Veterinarian replied 7 months ago
Dr. Schmidt
Dr. Schmidt, Cat Veterinarian
Hello, this is Dr. Schmidt. It might be a hernia of some kind. Would you mind sending me a picture so I can get a better idea of what's going on?