Cat Veterinary

Have Cat Questions? Ask a Cat Vet Online.

Ask a Cat Veterinarian,

She just ate my dogs sentinel heartworm and flea protection…

Customer Question
She just ate my...

She just ate my dogs sentinel heartworm and flea protection pill for dogs 10-24 pounds

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. The Expert will know if your cat will be able to digest that. What is the cat's name and age?

Cookie. She is just over 1 year, but pretty big.

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Cookie?

No. She has no unusual issues or anything.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Cat Veterinary
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/9/2017
Cat Veterinarian: DocPaul, Veterinarian replied 4 months ago
DocPaul
DocPaul, Veterinarian

Good morning!

Dr. Paul Brazzell here

You do not have anything to worry about :)

The safety margins on that drug are very big

I would not expect any problems at all

Have a great day!

Okay?
Paul

Hi again

How are things going?

And a friendly reminder to please rate me- Otherwise I dont get paid

Thanks, Paul

DocPaul
DocPaul
DocPaul, Veterinarian