Cat Veterinary

Have Cat Questions? Ask a Cat Vet Online.

Ask a Cat Veterinarian,

My cat stopped eating on Sunday. Took her to her vet on

Customer Question
My cat stopped eating...

My cat stopped eating on Sunday. Took her to her vet on Monday and he said she got scared of another animal when she was outside. She ate some on Monday night but again stopped eating . I have her at the emergency vet now awaiting test results. If the test results are normal and she still won't eat what can I do?

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. The Expert will know if your cat will be able to digest that. What is the cat's name and age?

I live in Chester, VA but found this website. Her name is ***** ***** she is 9.5 years old.

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Callie?

There was a pit bull outside the day before she stopped eating. The pit bull cornered me and I thought it was going to bite me. Prior to my seeing the pit bull I heard Callie squealing like she was in a cat fight. She prefers to stay outside but does come inside as well.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Cat Veterinary
12/7/2017
Cat Veterinarian: DocPaul, Veterinarian replied 4 months ago
DocPaul
DocPaul, Veterinarian

Hi.

Dr. Paul Brazzell here

If I can recommend- lets wait for the results

We are getting ahead of ourselves here

What specific tests did they run?

Paul

Dr. Gary, Cat Veterinarian