Cat Veterinary

Have Cat Questions? Ask a Cat Vet Online.

Ask a Cat Veterinarian,

Cat has a lot of saliva and her bottom lip is quivering.

Customer Question
Cat has a lot...

Cat has a lot of saliva and her bot***** *****p is quivering

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. The Expert will know what to do with the drooling. What is the cat's name and age?

Missy she is 8 years old

Veterinarian's Assistant: What is the cat's name?

Missy

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Missy?

It has been going on for about 2 hours

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Cat Veterinary
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/6/2017
Cat Veterinarian: Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian replied 4 months ago
Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian

You're speaking with Dr. Michael Salkin. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm currently typing up my reply. Please be patient. This may take a few minutes.

I'm sorry that your question wasn't answered in a timely manner. Please let me know if you still need help. May I have an update on Missy, please?

Regretfully, her symptoms aren't pathognomonic (specifically indicative) of any one particular disorder.

I regret that my state board of veterinary examiners doesn't allow me to speak to customers by phone in this venue but other experts in this category may be able to assist you in this regard. Please let me know if you'd like another expert to do so and I'll opt out of this conversation. Please stay in the conversation if you wish.

Dr. Gary, Cat Veterinarian