Cat Veterinary

Have Cat Questions? Ask a Cat Vet Online.

Ask a Cat Veterinarian,

Cat was an outdoor cat, ran into my rentacenter stoor, had…

Customer Question
Cat was an outdoor...

Cat was an outdoor cat, ran into my rentacenter stoor, had mange, I took it home and after a few days is now lethargic

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. Could be a lot of things that cause lethargy. The Expert will know how to help the cat. What is the cat's name and age?

Um rac and no idea of the age

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about the cat?

How can I send you a pic of the kitten now I just downloaded it from a text

Veterinarian's Assistant: What is the cat's name?

RAC (rack).

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Cat Veterinary
12/5/2017
Cat Veterinarian: JustAnswer, Cat Veterinarian replied 7 months ago
JustAnswer
JustAnswer, Cat Veterinarian
Thanks for posting your question. We're matching you to the right Expert, who will call you at the number you provided. Please leave any new details below.
Cat Veterinarian: ,  replied 7 months ago
Phone call session started