Cat Veterinary

Have Cat Questions? Ask a Cat Vet Online.

Ask a Cat Veterinarian,

I have played and let my feral cats crawl all over me, now…

Customer Question
I have played and let...
I have played and let my feral cats crawl all over me, now after 6 months the board claims they are a health risk to other pets in the condos. I must keep my garage door closed and not feed them. I keep my garage door open about 5 inches where I have three heated beds for them when it gets cold.
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Cat Veterinary
12/4/2017
Cat Veterinarian: Rebecca, Cat Veterinarian replied 7 months ago
Rebecca, Cat Veterinarian

Thank you for using Just Answer. My name is Rebecca; I am a veterinarian. Please give me a moment to type my answer.

Thank you for helping these cats. I am sorry your condo board is not happy about them being there.

How can I help you; what is your question?

The board wants me to refrain from feeding them which I now feed them aways away. But the problem is it is cold here and I leave my garage door open about 5 inches late at night and close it around 4 AM in the morning. I have 3 heated beds for them in the garage. Can I get around this and not get in trouble and leave my garage door open late at night?

I can't answer questions about what your board will allow; you many need a legal expert for that. I can answer health questions about the cats, but I am not a legal expert, sorry.