Cat Veterinary

Have Cat Questions? Ask a Cat Vet Online.

Ask a Cat Veterinarian,

Male cats that spray, 2 males - Feisty and Little One, They…

Customer Question
Male cats that spray ...

Male cats that spray

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. Strange behavior is often perplexing. I'm sure the Veterinarian can help you. What is the cat's name and age?

2 males - Feisty and Little One

Veterinarian's Assistant: What is the cat's name?

They seem to spAY EVERYWHERE THAT HAS MY SCENT ON IT. tHEY USE THE LITTER BOX...BUT THEY ALSO SPRAY

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about the cat?

Cannot afford a vet. I suspect they are sending a message.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Cat Veterinary
12/3/2017
Cat Veterinarian: Cher, Feline Specialist replied 7 months ago
Cher
Cher, Feline Specialist

Hi, I'm Cher. Welcome to JustAnswer.

I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply, shortly.

Hello, again.

I have just a few questions for you, to gain additional information:

How old are Feisty and Little One?

Are they neutered?

Do they spend any time outdoors?

How long have you have them and where did you get them from?

Thank you,

Cher

Hello, again.

I was hoping to get some additional information from you, before sending you an answer, but I see you have not yet read my initial response.

Do you still need help with this question?

Thank you.

Cher