Cat Veterinary

Have Cat Questions? Ask a Cat Vet Online.

Ask a Cat Veterinarian,

Cat Veterinary

My cat is showing the same symptoms in right ear outside red…

Customer Question
My cat is showing...

My cat is showing the same symptoms in right ear outside red little scabes

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What is the matter with your cat?

She has red scabs 4 of them in rt outer ear

Veterinarian's Assistant: What is the cat's name and age?

Exene she is 8 yrs

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Exene?

She is on CD diet

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Cat Veterinary
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/30/2017
Cat Veterinarian: Dr. Gabby, Cat Veterinarian replied 2 months ago
Dr. Gabby
Dr. Gabby, Cat Veterinarian

Hello. My name is***** am happy to help you with your question. Give me just a moment to respond and type.

D​oes she go outside? Is she scratching at the ear? Would you be able to take some pictures to show me?

Dr. Gary, Cat Veterinarian