Cat Veterinary

Have Cat Questions? Ask a Cat Vet Online.

Ask a Cat Veterinarian,

She is just testing a lot. She’s in a full tight ball and…

Customer Question
She is just testing...

She is just testing a lot . She’s in a full tight ball and usually she moves when the house door opens and now if she looks up that it. Appitite seems to be small and not interested in chasing squirrels or such small animals

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. Strange behavior is often perplexing. I'm sure the Veterinarian can help you. What is the squirrel's name and age?

She is just resting a lot

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about the squirrel?

She usually chasing them but for the pass two days she would just look at them and not do anything.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Cat Veterinary
11/28/2017
Cat Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 7 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

I am very sorry to see that none of our other Experts have reached out to you before now. I just came online and found that your question had not been addressed. How is your companion at this time? Is the website correct that she is a cat? How old is she? Any vomiting or diarrhea?