Cat Veterinary

Have Cat Questions? Ask a Cat Vet Online.

Ask a Cat Veterinarian,

I noticed unilateral swelling to her nose on the right side.

Customer Question
I noticed unilateral swelling...

I noticed unilateral swelling to her nose on the right side. I also noticed a dry sore on the right side of her face and by her whiskers

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the cat's name and age?

Cuckoo and she's 2.5 yrs

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Cuckoo?

I adopted her about 8mos ago from Petco with a clean bill of health and vaccines up to date

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Cat Veterinary
11/27/2017
Cat Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 7 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

I am very sorry to see that none of our other Experts have reached out to you before now. I just came online and found that your question had not been addressed. Can you share pictures of what you're seeing?