Cat Veterinary

Have Cat Questions? Ask a Cat Vet Online.

Ask a Cat Veterinarian,

My cat was scratched by my other cat. It's near his eye. I…

Customer Question
My cat was scratched...

My cat was scratched by my other cat. It's near his eye. I took him to the vet twice and he got a shot and is taking predisone. But now that it is healing, it is itchy so he is scratching it and now it is red and raw and slightly bleeding.

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. The Expert will know what to do about this bleeding. I'll connect you ASAP. Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about your cat?

It's not exactly bleeding now because I put a warm compress on it. I just don't know what to put on it if anything so it won't be so itchy.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Cat Veterinary
11/26/2017
Cat Veterinarian: Dr. Denise, Cat Veterinarian replied 4 months ago
Dr. Denise
Dr. Denise, Cat Veterinarian

Hi. I’m Dr. Denise, a licensed veterinarian and I'd like to help. Please give me a moment while I review your concerns.

I'm so sorry to hear that he was injured.

Are you able to send a photo of his wound?

At any point, has he worn an e-collar (cone) to prevent him from scratching at the healing wound?

I really didn't authorize this and would like to have a refund.
I do not want to call. I wanted my $5 back and now I am charged more. What about the 100% guarrentee?

I am submitting your refund request to customer service. They will process your refund.

How do I get my money back/
thanks so much
Dr. Gary, Cat Veterinarian