Cat Veterinary

Have Cat Questions? Ask a Cat Vet Online.

Ask a Cat Veterinarian,

My cat has been sneezing, and now his breathing seems

Customer Question
My cat has been...

My cat has been sneezing, and now his breathing seems labored. whats wrong?

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the cat's name and age?

Eli he is 13

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Eli?

No he is otherwise a very healthy cat. he weighs 15 lbs

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Cat Veterinary
11/26/2017
Cat Veterinarian: petdrz, Veterinarian replied 6 months ago
petdrz
petdrz, Veterinarian

Hello. Welcome to JustAnswer. I am Dr Z. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with a reply ASAP.

Thanks for trusting me to help you and Eli today. I am a licensed veterinarian with over 30 years of experience and would be happy work with you but need a bit more information to better assist you if you don’t mind.

Is there any nasal discharge or ocular discharge?

Is Eli an indoor only cat or is he allowed outdoors as well?

Thank you for your help. I took him to the vet I’m here now thank you and goodbye

That is the best course of action when there is labored breathing. Good luck