Cat Veterinary

Have Cat Questions? Ask a Cat Vet Online.

Ask a Cat Veterinarian,

My cat has cabs all over his body and is losing his hair do…

Customer Question
my cat has cabs all...
my cat has cabs all over his body and is losing his hair do not see any fleas
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Cat Veterinary
11/26/2017
Cat Veterinarian: Dr. B., Cat Veterinarian replied 7 months ago
Dr. B.
Dr. B., Cat Veterinarian

Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you with your wee one today.

How long has he been showing these signs?

Any other changes to the skin (ie pustules, pimples, redness, crusts/scaling, ulcers, etc)?

Any diet change in the 2 months before this started?

Even if you aren't seeing fleas, can you tell me what flea treatment you use? When did you last apply it?

Can you take a photo of this to let me see what you are seeing? To post a photo, you can use the paper clip button on the tool bar above the text box. Or if you cannot see that on your phone/computer, then you can post them on any site (ie Flickr, Photobucket, Imgr etc) and paste the web link here for me to have a peek.