Cat Veterinary

Have Cat Questions? Ask a Cat Vet Online.

Ask a Cat Veterinarian,

Im catsitting for my brother and so it happens to be 2 days…

Customer Question
Hi there im catsitting...

Hi there im catsitting for my brother and so it happens to be 2 days ago I adopted a kitty as soon as my brother cat's came into the house he hasn't stopped acting like a lion... we decided is best to take him back to his own place but the problem is I can't even hold him without him acting like a lion i'm afraid the cat is afraid so... if I give him a small dosage of melatonin do you thing it will help? can I grab him while he is asleep and put him in the carier carrier?

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the kitten's name?

Bruno

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Bruno?

I've had cats my whole life but nothing like this poor kitty

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Cat Veterinary
11/26/2017
Cat Veterinarian: Dr. Beth, Cat Veterinarian replied 5 months ago
Dr. Beth
Dr. Beth, Cat Veterinarian

Hi, I'm Dr. Beth - I'm so sorry your question wasn't responded to sooner - different experts come online at various times; I just came online, read about your problem, and want to help. To make sure I don't miss anything, please give me a moment to review your question - I am not the fastest typist so it may take me a few moments to type out a response.

Thank you for trusting us with your questions, this service is used for general information only and is not a substitute for a veterinarian patient relationship by examination.

I'm sorry the kitties are stressed out - do you know about how much Bruno weighs?

I honestly dont know...

That's ok - do you think he is about average cat size, bigger, or smaller?

Dr. Gary, Cat Veterinarian