Cat Veterinary

Connect one-on-one with a verified cat veterinarian who will answer your question

Dr. Gary, Cat Veterinarian

More related answers
All cat veterinarians are VERIFIED
He is crying and trying to poop. straining, but only little
Dr. Gabby
Dr. Gabby, Veterinarian
he is crying and trying to poop . straining, but only little drops come out. … read more
My haired 1-year old male cat is crying in pain and shaking.
Dr. Schmidt
Dr. Schmidt, Associate Veterinarian
My long haired 1-year old male cat is crying in pain and shaking. He is probably constipated because he squats in the clean litter box for long periods without results. Do I need to take him to an eme… read more
My cat keeps going to the grit box but doesn't seem to do
Dr. Gary, Cat Veterinarian
my cat keeps going to the grit box but doesn't seem to do anything. I took him to the emergency vet yesterday and they definitely did not think it was a urinary blockage as they didn't notice a bloate… read more
My cat Brody .. He is 9 years old and he suddenly is having
Dr B
Dr B, DVM
Hi, My cat Brody .. He is 9 years old and he suddenly is having a problem with his back legs. When he is walking, it's almost like they give out on him. He doesn't seem to be in any pain but is defini… read more
I have a 8 yr old male desexed cat who was recently terrorized
Dr. B.
Dr. B., Cat Veterinarian
I have a 8 yr old male desexed cat who was recently terrorized by a pig dog and was missing for 12 hrs,now he is home he is straining where his wee comes out and is walking around the house squatting … read more
My cat is 1yr 4 5 months, I keep seeing him get near clothes
Dr. Dan
Dr. Dan, Veterinarian and practice owner
My cat is 1yr 5 months, I keep seeing him get near clothes squatting and then moving on. Anyways I flipped him around and some white stuff came out of his butt. Why is that or what is that?… read more
My cat has been acting like hes constipated. He doesnt seem
Dr. Steve
Dr. Steve, Practicing Veterinarian
My cat has been acting like hes constipated. He doesn't seem to be in pain or discomfort, seems normal besides that. Do cats get constipated, or what else could it be??… read more
Yesterday afternoon I noticed our elderly cat Max was quite
Dr. Gary, Cat Veterinarian
Yesterday afternoon I noticed our elderly cat Max was quite constipated. He was dripping leaky poo as he walked, and occasionally he would squat and try to poop. I knew this was constipation because i… read more
I took my cat, Enlil (age 12 years), to his primary DVM on
Dr. Gary, Cat Veterinarian
I took my cat, Enlil (age 12 years), to his primary DVM on May 15. He had been vomiting more than usual for a cat, had mucousy stools, and then I saw him having trouble finding a comfortable position … read more
Hi - Arnie, my 14 year old ragdoll cat, has a fairly severe
Dr Rachel
Dr Rachel, Doctoral Degree
Hi - Arnie, my 14 year old ragdoll cat, has a fairly severe bacterial UTI, which I believe has come about from stress at losing his 'brother', who was put to sleep two weeks ago (Arnie has never suffe… read more
Ive noticed today that my cat is not urinating. She is 5
Dr.Kitty
Dr.Kitty, Practicing Veterinarian
I've noticed today that my cat is not urinating. She is 5 yrs old and spends time in and out of the house. She prefers to use the bathroom outside instead of using the litter box. What should i do?… read more
My cat has been having bowel movement problems lately. A couple
Dr. Drew
Dr. Drew, Cat Veterinarian
My cat has been having bowel movement problems lately. A couple months ago, he was given medicine to lubricate his intestines and was given an enema as well as soft food. Recently he has been constipa… read more
cat: Hi, My 2-year..abcess..his last pain meds last night
Dr. P
Dr. P, Veterinarian
Hi, My 2-year-old cat had surgery for an abcess Thursday afternoon. He seems to have been recovering well. He had his last pain meds last night. Now, today, he is very still and quiet, noticably more … read more
My cat Max, who is older but not sure how old is acting strange.
Dr. Christian K.
Dr. Christian K., Veterinarian
My cat Max, who is older but not sure how old is acting strange. When we get home he usually is meowing like crazy to be fed and wolfs down his food. tonight he wasnt and i pu food in his bowl and he … read more
I am fostering a young Himalayan male cat. Throughout the
Dr. Jenn
Dr. Jenn, Veterinarian
I am fostering a young Himalayan male cat. Throughout the night, she will bring her mouse (toy) place it on my hair. She has to sleep on me (often on my head). Her meows (cries) at night are very loud… read more
Hello -My cat has been meowing all day as if he is depressed.
Dr Pete
Dr Pete, Bachelor's Degree
Hello -My cat has been meowing all day as if he is depressed. I keep seeing him go to his liter but nothing is coming out. I then see him go in areas of the house "squatting" as if he is going to the … read more
cat: gave my..same dose of flea stuff..I confined him to the bathroom
Pet Doc
Pet Doc, Senior Small Animal Veterinarian
Last night I gave my 3 y/o cat the same dose of flea stuff that I did last year, the kind that squirts on the back of the neck. Then this am I was awakened by him flying all over the place like in a f… read more
My 20 year old cat has fibrosarcoma, Last year he had surgery
Dr Pete
Dr Pete, Bachelor's Degree
My 20 year old cat has fibrosarcoma, Last year he had surgery but the tumor returned in Dec. and has grown larger since then. How long does he have left, and what are the signs I should know that the … read more