Cat Veterinary

Have Cat Questions? Ask a Cat Vet Online.

Ask a Cat Veterinarian,

She is acting like she needs to throw up or something is…

Customer Question
She is acting like...

She is acting like she needs to throw up or something is struck in her throut

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. Hopefully it didn't make a mess. Did the cat eat anything unusual?

No, not at all

Veterinarian's Assistant: OK. The Expert will know what to do. What is the cat's name and age?

Rat Stew age 8 years

Veterinarian's Assistant: What is the cat's name?

Shes been this way all day, now I'm worried

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about the cat?

She is very over weight. Car

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Cat Veterinary
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/23/2017
Cat Veterinarian: DocPaul, Veterinarian replied 7 months ago
DocPaul
DocPaul, Veterinarian

Hi.

Dr. Paul Brazzell here.

I would be happy to help you!

Is she extending her neck low to the ground and coughing/hacking repeatedly?

Any trouble breathing?

Still eating and drinking?

Paul

She is not extending or lowering her neck. She is just staying to herself and it looks like she may have trouble swallowing

Thanks.

By trouble swallowing- Is she making swallowing motions? Drooling? Smacking her lips?
Paul