Cat Veterinary

Have Cat Questions? Ask a Cat Vet Online.

Ask a Cat Veterinarian,

Cat Veterinary

I just paid... And it keeps redirecting me to the payment

Customer Question
Hi i just paid... JA...

Hi i just paid... JA: I'll do all I can to help. What is the matter with the cat? Customer: And it keeps redirecting me to the payment page JA: Where does the cat seem to hurt? Customer: Have u received my payment JA: Can you see anything that looks wrong or different? Customer: Hes not eating JA: What is the cat's name and age? Customer: Dex and he is 2 and a half JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Dex? Customer: Yes iv paid...and it keeps redirecting me to payments

My car hasn't had a drink of water in 2 days. Lethargic and is hasn't eaten his dinner or his treats. He has a heart mumur and this sort of thing has happened before. Tests were done and he was clear.

Submitted: 24 days ago.Category: Cat Veterinary
11/20/2017
Cat Veterinarian: Dr. B., Cat Veterinarian replied 24 days ago
Dr. B.
Dr. B., Cat Veterinarian

Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you today.

I have had a check and this question appears to be the only one we have from you.

Anyway, what tests have been done and when?

Is he on any treatment? What specifically?

Has Dex had any retching, gagging, lip licking, drooling, or vomiting?

Are his gums pink or white/pale? Moist or sticky?

If you press on his belly, any tensing, tenderness, discomfort, or pain?

Could he have eaten anything harmful (ie bones, toys, plants, chemicals, human meds, etc)?

Can you take a breathing rate for me (just count his breaths for 10 seconds + multiply by 6)?

Customer reply replied 24 days ago

There were blood tests taken last time this was august this year.

There seems to be no pain or discomfort around his belly. There is no drooling or lip licking.

How do i get him to drink water?

He usually drinks out of the tap..but this is so hard with him not having anything to drink for 3 days now.

Dr. Gary, Cat Veterinarian