Cat Veterinary

Have Cat Questions? Ask a Cat Vet Online.

Ask a Cat Veterinarian,

I have a female Ragdoll 8month old kitten. I think she has…

Customer Question
Hi my name is*****...

Hi my name is***** have a female Ragdoll 8month old kitten. I think she has scub tail. Her fur is like bunny fur, but about half way back her fur looks greasy. Someone told me to use peroxide and water on it. What should I do?

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the kitten's name?

Gracie

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Gracie?

No she is in perfect! She has been fixed.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Cat Veterinary
11/18/2017
Cat Veterinarian: Dr. Beth, Cat Veterinarian replied 8 months ago
Dr. Beth
Dr. Beth, Cat Veterinarian

Hi, I'm Dr. Beth and I'll do my best to help you today! To make sure I don't miss anything, please give me a moment to review your question - I am not the fastest typist so it may take me a few moments to type out a response.

Thank you for trusting us with your questions, this service is used for general information only and is not a substitute for a veterinarian patient relationship by examination.

I don't think peroxide is likely to hurt, though it could bleach her hair color a bit and I think there might be some better option. Is it something you would be able to get a picture of to upload?

I want to know is this site going to keep charging me? I have a Vet but it is the weekend, so I do not want to call them.

I am not showing that you have a membership, so it should just be a one time cost.

I am not paying $28.00 for a phone call. Thank you for your time. I will bring her to my Vet. I have Pet Insurance. Thank you for your time, I did not know this was a fee more then $5.00.

The phone call is the higher price than plain chat - and is optional, the site offers it automatically. If you'd like, I can flag customer service to cancel the whole request.

please do that. I will take her to my Vet on Monday. I have Pet Insurance. Thanks Dr. Beth

No problem I will submit that request for you-