Cat Veterinary

Have Cat Questions? Ask a Cat Vet Online.

Ask a Cat Veterinarian,

Her seems swollen and she won't bear any weight on it at all…

Customer Question
Her Paul seems swollen...

Her Paul seems swollen and she won't bear any weight on it at all and when I touch it she hollers

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the cat's name and age?

Her name is ***** ***** she's about 10

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Laura?

No nothing stands out and voice text spelt Laura her name is Ora

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Cat Veterinary
11/18/2017
Cat Veterinarian: Dr. Beth, Cat Veterinarian replied 5 months ago
Dr. Beth
Dr. Beth, Cat Veterinarian

Hi, I'm Dr. Beth and I'll do my best to help you today! To make sure I don't miss anything, please give me a moment to review your question - I am not the fastest typist so it may take me a few moments to type out a response.

Thank you for trusting us with your questions, this service is used for general information only and is not a substitute for a veterinarian patient relationship by examination.

Poor Ora, sounds like she is quite uncomfortable. Does she stay inside all the time or does she sometimes go outside?

Is she licking anywhere on her paw?

Dr. Gary, Cat Veterinarian