Cat Veterinary

Have Cat Questions? Ask a Cat Vet Online.

Ask a Cat Veterinarian,

The cat is not eating or drinking. It's not my cat! It's my…

Customer Question
The cat is not...

The cat is not eating or drinking. It's not my cat! It's my brothers and I' not in the same town he had the cat about two weeks ago to vet for teeth cleaning & 2 extractions. She seemed to do well but developed into not moving her bowels & back to the vet they gave her an in and enema on the 14th and since then won't eat or dring

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. Could be a lot of things that cause lethargy. The Expert will know how to help your cat. What is the cat's name and age?

Please call Mike ********* ********** and talk to him about his cat

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about your cat?

The cat is about 10 or eleven years old

Veterinarian's Assistant: What is the cat's name?

Holly

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Cat Veterinary
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
11/18/2017
Cat Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 8 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

I am very sorry to see that no one has reached out to you before now. I just came online and found that your question had not been addressed. How is your brother's companion at this time? Can he log in under your name to speak with me? I can arrange a call but this is an additional fee.