Cat Veterinary

Have Cat Questions? Ask a Cat Vet Online.

Ask a Cat Veterinarian,

She is having urinary infection and i have noticed she has…

Customer Question
She is having urinary...

She is having urinary infection and i have noticed she has crusty stuff in one of her ears one day only

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. There are all sorts of infections the cat can pick up. I'll have you talk to the Veterinarian who'll sort out what is wrong and help you decide what to do about it. What is the cat's name?

I still have a small unopened bottle from last time of orba

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about the cat?

Mia we usually go to brickyard vet in salt lake Just alot of crying and i believe her sinus are acting up again

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Cat Veterinary
11/17/2017
Cat Veterinarian: DocPaul, Veterinarian replied 8 months ago
DocPaul
DocPaul, Veterinarian

Hi.

Dr. Paul Brazzell here.

Can you tell me the ingredients in the Orba?

Paul