Cat Veterinary

Have Cat Questions? Ask a Cat Vet Online.

Ask a Cat Veterinarian,

She must have eaten something that I don't know about but…

Customer Question
She must have eaten...

She must have eaten something that I don't know about but she's been vomiting bile, no food though or water she won't eat or drink. We've tried cottage cheese, milk and, of course, cat food. We also tried some lunch ham. I'm worried about her!

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. The Expert will know if the cat will be able to digest that. Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about the cat?

We don't know if she's been going potty. She's been urinating. Every time I try and get her to drink some water, she won't but we do keep it down for her.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Cat Veterinary
11/16/2017
Cat Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 8 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

I am very sorry to see that no one has reached out to you before now. I just came online and found that your question had not been addressed. How is your companion at this time?